Our food quality and safety policy
We consider food safety to be an indispensable duty, an on-going commitment and a constant part of its mission.
There is a specialized internal QA Department that deals with Quality System Management; checks are also carried out during the entire production process in order to maintain a very high quality.
The laboratory is committed to the continuous improvement of products, with a clear focus on customer satisfaction, but also on the improvement of skills of its collaborators.
To achieve this goal, our company decided to implement a management compliant with the international standard ISO 22000, which is the specific tool for the quality management in the food sector, and the reference standard for all processes related to the development of our products and services.
To this end, our commitment is to:
- Implement and maintain all necessary actions to ensure that all activities meet the legal requirements relating to food safety;
- Establish measurable targets and monitor our activities with a view to controlling food safety hazards to ensure that the products do not harm consumers;
- Periodically assess and keep the food safety system up to date in order to ensure its compliance;
- Transmit, through the supply chain and within the organisation, information concerning the development, implementation and updating of the food safety management system for the products used;
- Establish, implement and maintain procedures aimed to handle potential emergencies and accidents that can impact food safety and which are relevant to the role that the company plays in the food supply chain.
For more information on our quality policies, please contact us via the form.
- HALAL quality certification: certification for food products that comply with Islamic food law
- ISO 22.000: international standard for the control of food products
- HACCP: Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points;
- Food and hygiene license (FDA);
- Authorization of the Ministry of Health nr. 2012/DIET.OFF.761 dd 03.02.2012
- EC recognition EN K 1240
- Ministerial Notification and inclusion in the National Register of Foods for Special Medical Purposes ("Registro Nazionale alimenti a fini medici speciali") of the product LYO-Med®, foods for special medical purposes
- Ministerial Notification and inclusion in the National Register of Food Supplements ("Registro Nazionale degli integratori alimentari") of the product ProLYOtin®, purified whey protein
- Ministerial Notification and inclusion in the National Register of Food Supplements ("Registro Nazionale degli integratori alimentari") of the product LYOmass®, food supplement for sport
- Certificate of Free Sale for all our products
- Australia Standard Patent and United States Patent for the preparation method of ProLYOtin®, whey protein
- International Patent No. WO/2014/027305 for ProLYOtin®, whey protein
- Kosher certification: certification for food products that comply with Jewish food law